La barra di Ricerca rapida si apre quando vengono popolati dei campi testo
Questo articolo non è più mantenuto e il suo contenuto potrebbe essere obsoleto.
The / (slash) and ' (apostrophe) keys are shortcuts to open the Quick Find bar. You can also configure Firefox to automatically search for text when you type any characters outside of a text field. When typing in a text field these characters should show up in the text field and not trigger the Quick Find bar.
If the Quick Find bar opens when you're trying to type in a text field, here are some things you can try:
Check for Firefox updates
Most of the causes of this issue are fixed in the latest version of Firefox. See Update Firefox to the latest version for instructions on checking for and installing updates.
If you have the most recent version of Firefox, but are still having this problem, here are some things you can try to avoid the problem:
"Search for text when I start typing"
This setting is unchecked by default. If this setting is checked, any character you type in a text field can trigger this issue. In some cases disabling this setting will prevent this issue from reoccurring. If you're having this issue, make sure this setting is unchecked:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the button and then select At the top of the Firefox window, click on the menu and then select On the menu bar, click on the menu and select At the top of the Firefox window, click on the menu and select
- Select the
- The tab should be displayed, if not, click on it to select it.
- In the Accessibility section, make sure Search for text when I start typing is unchecked
Open and close a dialog window
For many people there is no need to restart Firefox to be able to type in text fields again.
- Open any Firefox dialog window
- For instance, open the download window.
- Close the window right away, there's no need to click on anything first
You should be able to type in the text field now.
Based on information from Find bar opens when typing in textbox (mozillaZine KB)