How To Uninstall An Application
You can remove any application that you have downloaded from the Firefox Marketplace to your Firefox OS device by following these simple steps:
- Tap the application that you wish to remove, and hold for 2 seconds.
- Tap the x that shows up at the bottom-right of the app's icon. Example:
- You will be prompted the confirm the deletion. If you are sure that you want to uninstall the application, select
- To complete the process press the Home button.
If you are looking to uninstall an app from your Android device follow these steps:
- Launch Firefox for Android
- Type "about:apps" in the addres bar
- Tap and hold for 3 seconds the icon of the app that you want to remove.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/15YBggo