Privacy and security settings
- Private Browsing - Browse the web without saving information about the sites you visit
- How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?
- How does built-in Phishing and Malware Protection work?
- How do I turn on the Do Not Track feature?
- How does content that isn't secure affect my safety?
- Firefox Health Report - understand your browser performance
- Remove recent browsing, search and download history
- Create secure passwords to keep your identity safe
- Send performance data to Mozilla to help improve Firefox
- Block websites from storing site preferences or login status in Firefox
- How to stop Firefox from automatically making connections without my permission
- Permissions Manager - Give certain websites the ability to store passwords, set cookies and more
- Secure Website Certificate
- How to stay safe on the web