Send and manage email
The Firefox OS Email app let's you send email and manage email for multiple accounts. This article will show you how.
Table of Contents
Send a new email
- Open the email app .
- Tap the new message button in the upper-right corner to open a new, blank email.
- You can add a recipient by typing an email address or you can tap the button to choose someone from your contacts.
- When you're done writing your email, just tap the send button in the upper-right corner.
Reply to or forward an email
- To reply to an email, tap the reply button at the bottom of the screen. To reply to all, tap the reply all button .
- To forward an email, tap the forward button at the bottom of the screen .
- To reply to an email, tap the reply button (single arrow) at the top of the screen. To reply to all, tap the reply all button (two arrows).
- To forward an email, tap the forward button at the bottom of the screen.
Manage your email
You can quickly delete, flag, mark as unread or file your email. Here's how:
- On the email list screen, tap the edit button along the bottom.
- Tap the emails you want to work with.
- Then choose an action at the bottom of the screen.
Access email folders or switch accounts
Folders: If you've set up folders for your email account (something you have to do on your computer), you can quickly access them by tapping the menu button in the top left corner of the main screen.
Accounts: If you have more than one email account set up, you can access them by tapping the menu button in the top left corner of the main screen and then tapping the back arrow. From there you can choose another email account.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/12PunHT