The latest Firefox update cleared my Lastpass password, which I can't seem to remember. Is there any way to access it?
Firefox unexpectedly cleared the master password for my LastPass password program. This password is saved locally through the browser, and this has never happened with a previous update, so it took me by surprise. Is there any way to find the password on my computer?
Additional System Details
- Conduit Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Inquisit Mozilla Plugin 184.108.40.206
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Catalina Savings Printer
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Inquisit Mozilla Plugin 18.104.22.168
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
When something like this happens to me, I (sometimes) get it back by browsing through Stored passwords... window in Tools > Options > Security