Change The Default Language on Firefox OS
No one has helped translate this article yet. Join us and help get the job done!
Changing The Default Language
- Tap on the (Settings app) .
- Go to the Personalization section and choose Language.
- Language options appear.
- Tap the drop-down menu to display the list of available languages.
- The language checkmarked is the language selected.
- Tap the language you want to use and then tap .
- The new language setting is saved.
Note: To localize Firefox OS help in your language, see Translate Help Articles!
Share this article: http://mzl.la/18mZ3TK