Where is the email link in Firefox ?
A person helped me change my browser from Internet Explorer 7 to FireFox. Now I cannot find the email link on FireFox. I right click in the upper toolbar & hit customize. Their is no email. When I hit customize, the icons shrink & I can see more icons on the upper toolbar. When I cancel out of customize, I can only see 2 of the icons & I cannot bring up any others. Does Firefox not use email or does it have to be G mail, ect. ? My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modified by cor-el
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.7
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- Best Buy pc app Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/23.0
The email icon is now showing in the lower tool bar. Can I get it to show on the upper toolbar ?
You can find "Email Link" in the Firefox menu and in the File menu if the menu bar is visible.
- Send Link in context menu:
See also "Get Mail extension":