Mozilla crash reporter on Facebook
Every time I try to access Facebook, Mozilla crashes and Mozilla crash reporter appears. Why? What happens?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.17.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Windows Multimedia Services DRM Store Plug-In
- Intel Indeo® video 5.1 PD Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
We're sorry to hear that Firefox is crashing. In order to assist you better, please follow the steps below to provide us crash ID's to help us learn more about your crash.
- Enter about:crashes in the address bar (that's where you enter your website URL) and press Enter. You should now see a list of submitted crash reports.
- Copy the 5 most recent crash ID's that you see in the crash report window and paste them into your response here.
Thank you for your cooperation!
More information and further troubleshooting steps can be found in the Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes article.
Thank you for being such operative. These are the most recent crash ID's:
bp-195f2325-b675-456c-a16b-8f01e2130418 18.04.2013 19:42 bp-52203df2-6a1a-4c71-80b6-421382130418 18.04.2013 19:29 bp-97aa2d20-a0be-4b94-abba-684fa2130418 18.04.2013 15:38 bp-b0322901-11e9-44b8-a14c-f48eb2130418 18.04.2013 15:33 bp-74878f47-fef0-47aa-b55e-353422130418 18.04.2013 15:31