How to Remove FreeHDSports Extension from a Mac
Less a question than an answer to a previous thread located here: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/935485?page=2
FreeHDSports hides in ~/Library/Application Support/Mozilla/Extensions. This is outside of Firefox's standard profile, so even if you delete Firefox's profile folder, FreeHDSports will remain. So just delete the extension in the Mozilla folder, and you should be fine.
Additional System Details
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DivX Plus Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Picasa plugin.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Thanks for reaching out to Mozilla Support about your issue. We value and appreciate you as a user. We apologize for any inconveniences caused because of the issue you are having. Please be rest assured that we will be assisting you through your issue.
Thank you for notifying us about how to resolve this issue. I will now pass this along to my team of associates.
Did you know that Mozilla Support is helped out by volunteers? Be part of SUMO!
If any response posted resolves your issue, please mark it as your solution chosen.
Why thank you, auto-generated reply post.
For more technical information about install locations for Mozilla extensions outside of the normal profile folder location on Windows, Mac and Linux, you can read https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Installing_extensions
Modified by AliceWyman
It is not a automated reply. I had to type it up.