how do i get rid of mindspark when creating a new tab
Upgraded FF. Now every time I create a new tab, this mindspark search shows up. I looked every where to try to get rid of it
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.17.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.24
- Version 126.96.36.19938
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Google Update
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking Rich Internet Application Support - Plugin
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Motive Management Plug-in for Mozilla Browsers
- Picasa plugin
- Photodex Presenter Plugin 5,00,0,3206
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- DYMO Label Framework Plugin
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r45
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Thank you. I had done that and then after activating color tabs, i get this problem
Try to use the SearchReset extension to reset some preferences to the default values.
Note that the SearchReset extension only runs once and then uninstalls automatically, so it won't show on the "Firefox > Add-ons" page (about:addons).
If you do not keep changes after a restart then see:
I just reset FF and have not loaded color tabs and maybe wont.