With bookmarks only setting, the location bar is showing unvisited sites when accessing bookmarks
When using the location bar, which is set to bookmarks only, unvisited, unknown websites are showing up. I keep no history and have no tagged sites. I have redone the settings to bookmarks only several times and have individually deleted these unwanted, unknown sites that I have never visited or searched. Is there a reason that the bookmarks only will not show?
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
(deleting the places.sqlite file will delete your browsing history, and a new, empty file will be created automatically)