WHY when I want to close a particular tab in ANY "group" is that tab reappearing EVERY single time that I re-open Firefox ?????
When I want to PERMANENTLY close a tab,every single time that I re-open Firefox,that tab CONTINUES to show up again !!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- HP Product Detection Plugin
- HP Active Check Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
Goto Firefox Menu > Tools > Options > General
- When Firefox Starts > Choose - Show my Home Page
I don't think you understand.How can I make this more clear....??? I do NOT want to close ALL of my tabs.I want to permanently close SOME of them and then have the other remaining tabs re-open the next time I open Firefox !!
I do not think my question is being understood by you.Either that or your answer is not being understood by me.It seems as if you're just giving me "an answer of sorts" BUT,you are not explaining to me what this "solution" of yours will do.And,I do not wish to attempt this unless I am certain that I can then close down my browser and then re-open it to the same tabs and groups of tabs that I previously had open.And,NO EXTRAS ! THIS is part of my problem !! Before I close my browser,I close all tabs that I will not need for my next session.Yet,the next time I open my browser,there they are again !! WHY ???
Locking duplicate thread.
Please continue here: [/questions/952693]