I accidentally deleted the "most visited" feature. How can I reinstall it?
There is a list of websites and features below the address line at the top of the start page. Some of the items in it are "Getting Started", "Bing Traffic", "Customize Links", etc. I tried to clean our the "Most Visited" feature as it was not updating, and I accidentally deleted it altogether. How can I reinstall "Most Visited", and can I edit its features?
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.17.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Picasa plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Thanks for reaching out to Mozilla Support about your issue. We value and appreciate you as a user.
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Did you know that Mozilla Support is helped out by volunteers? Be part of SUMO! http://mzl.la/OJtpch
If any response posted satisfies you to be your solution, please mark it as your solution.