i am unable to open firefox...all i get is "goog;e" all of a sudden! this has never happened before and i can't fix! help!
when i try to open firefox (i have used it forever!!!) i get a message that says "sorry this is embarrassing - try to restore windows or tabs, etc." nothing works. the only browser is google and i can't find my bookmarks, open and close firefox, etc. s o s, please!
Additional System Details
- Version 22.214.171.12465
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.5
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- WebEx General Plugin Container Version 172
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- npmnqmp 071101000050
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
If you have submitted crash reports then please post the IDs of one or more crash reports that have this format:
You can find the IDs of the submitted crash reports on the about:crashes page.
- You can open the about:crashes page via the location bar, like you open a website.
If you can't open Firefox then see: