This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How do I increase the font size to print incoming email (gmail) on my MacBook Pro 10.7.5?
After creating a new home network, we have experienced two problems.
My HP Photosmart c410a prints emails in a very small font. When I try going to File>Page Setup>Change Font, there is no Change Font option. My wife has an identical printer. When she prints text now, it comes up with whole sentences or paragraphs missing and when she prints photos, they come in in muddy streaks. We tried HP support and after 90 minutes, they say they can't reach their Mac department. Help warmly welcome.
Try to unselect "Shrink to fit page width".Read this answer in context 3
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Simple plug-in that handles Citrix connection files
- Office Live Update v1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Try to unselect "Shrink to fit page width".