How do I edit the file where sites which I have typed in on the command line are stored? These are sites which I no onger use.
At times I type in a site name on the command line which I want to visit. This goes into a file which is accessed by highlighting the triangle on the right side of command line. This file contains previous sites which were accessed in the past. How do I edit this file and and remove previous site URLs?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Use these steps to remove saved (form) data from a drop down list:
- Click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop down list
- Highlight an entry in the drop down list
- Press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to remove it.
Thank you very much, problem is solved I should have thought of it. dickains