This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Can we automate login process of our specific sites in firefox ? when we open firefox in automate mode (???) and is password protected.
Automate login process of our specific sites in firefox :
There are two modes available in firefox : (1) simple(General) Mode : In this mode firefox will open as normal. (2) Automate mode : which is password protected and verify password online/offline - In this mode we can set our specific sites URL with username and password and firefox will automatically login to desired site which we select from the list. - This functionality will help a lot to developer as well as frequently users on different applications. - These can be done same as web Test automation (for ex. Selenium webdriver api).
Thanks, Rajni Ghodasara.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0