The Help procedure for removing a bookmark does not work.
I follow the procedure, click on Remove Bookmark. Click on Bookmarks again and it is still there.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.15.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
You can check for problems with the places.sqlite database file in the Firefox Profile Folder.
I had same problem for about 3 weeks before I clean installed FFox 19.0 (after 18.02) had a lot of issues when I imported HTML backup.
Only today I discovered using the "Bookmarks Sidebar" to delete items and including item separators.
FFox MenuBar > View > Sidebar > Bookmarks Right click on unwanted items > Delete
I hope this works for you
grayghost2, Many thanks, that fixed it! Regards, DKPL