What update in FireFox v19.0 that cause Crsytal Report 13 not working?[Tested and Confirm]
Today I was testing one of my project before final release to my client. That how I found out that the crystal report cannot show to print dialog when I click "Print This Report" button. After many tried and error,I finally found out another Computer that using Firefox v18.0 is able to show the print dialog. Afterward I update the Firefox v18.0 to v19.0 then the print dialog won't show up any more. I know this mostly is the problem of SAP Crystal Report Issue,but thanks to their "support" I wasted my whole day to tried and error to found this factor.
Any recommendation will be appreciated,Thanks !
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 220.127.116.1165
- Google Update
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- HOEM ActiveX plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
This is a list of changes on fx19
I think you will need to review this with the assistance of SAP crystal report (Presumably this site ) in order to work out what is affecting your printing when third party software is in use.
If the project involves creating a web page viewable in Firefox you may find this forum useful