Firefox versions 16 and higher fail to download .jnlp file from Intel Modular Server Web Console
Intel has a product - Intel Modular Server http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/modular-server/modular-server.html This is kind of a blade server and it has Web Console for Management. In this console you can use KVM for remote server management. To run KVM session .jnlp file need to be downloaded. Latest versions of Firefox fail to download .jnlp file. The last stable version which can download this file is Firefox 15.0.1 - https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/15.0.1/
In older versions something has changed and now it doesn't work. Changing Java versions don't help.
Please Advise, Thank you!
Modified by Ilya.trishin
can you provide the link of that jnlp file from where we can download?Go to answer 2
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.15.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Meeting Join Plug-in
- Nokia Suite Enabler Plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
We can provide a remote access for demo server to investigate the problem, please contact me via email.
can you provide the link of that jnlp file from where we can download?