In-browser pdf form doesnt work and look weird
On following page I have a pdf form and it doesnt work and it looks weird(logo changed color, button missing, heading looks weird): http://www.palomat.dk/Files/Billeder/palomat/formular/Bestilling_PALOMATinlinemappe_DK.pdf
I've have checked and its not just this one pdf form, its all pdf forms that behave strange.
It is something that has started to happend recently and it works fine in both IE and Chrome. I can see that the design of the pdf viewer has changed, so I am thinking it could have something to do with the fact, that there has been some sort of update of the pdf viewer in firefox or something??
hello, firefox 19 has introduced its own integrated pdf viewer - if you want to switch back to the plugin you've used before to view pdfs just go to firefox options > applications & scroll down and define the default action for the portable document format (pdf).Go to answer 4
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.15.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Wacom Dynamic Link Library
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
hello, firefox 19 has introduced its own integrated pdf viewer - if you want to switch back to the plugin you've used before to view pdfs just go to firefox options > applications & scroll down and define the default action for the portable document format (pdf).
Great, thanks. I solved the problem now