This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
For adobe acrobat plug in why do I need MacAfee since I already have CA security on my computer?
For adobe acrobat plug in why do I need to agree to also have McAfee since I already have CA security on my computer?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, i think this an optional bundling added by adobe - you should uncheck that download option when you don't need it.