This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How can I get the Wanut theme to remain after closing Firefox? (It keeps reverting to a default.)
I downloaded the Walnut theme from the Personas website. I enabled it after downloading. It only remains as long as I'm in the browser for that session. The next time I open Firefox, it reverts to a default theme.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- WordCaptureX component for single click dictionary
- Logitech Device Detection
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 5.10 for Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0