Flash Plugin prevents every sites in loading and slows down the script
Lately I've figured out that whenever I enable Shockwave Flash Plugin, I cannot load any website because Firefox stops responding, and there are a lot of message shows that:
A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.
If I disable Shockwave Plugin, Firefox can run smoothly, except loading any flash video from youtube.
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
I did as you told but the problem isn't gone. Firefox will stop if shockwave flash is enabled. Now I have to disabled that plugin and use Firefox under limitation.