This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Cooliris integrated with Poca Gallery dosn´t function in Firex but in Crome and Explorer
I have Cooliris integrated with Poca Gallery. Now, you can not run on Firefox, but it does well on Crome and Explorer . Before 20/02/2013 there was no problem - what happened?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Nexus Personal Plug-Ins
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 184.108.40.206
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Unity Player 3.5.6f4
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.117
- 3D-Viewer-innoplus Plugin, Version: 18.104.22.168
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- Rundum-Betrachter-innoPlus Plugin, Version: 126.96.36.199
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0