Facebook not working...Please HELP!
Facebook does not open at all. All I could see is a blank page with the address (https://fa...) displayed in the tab. I updated from 18 to 19 but the problem persists. Please help me.
Had the same problem. I removed all cookies from facebook and its working again.Read this answer in context 112
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.528
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Picasa plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Had the same problem. I removed all cookies from facebook and its working again.
It could be the web filtering problem. reinstall the Windows Live Family Safety Filter. If it is not installed in the browsers then have a look to parental controls features
Modified by maddyseo
Modified by FrozenFire_VR
It worked! Thanks!