facebook loading is very slow with nearly no images , i'm using mac
facebook loading is very slow with nearly no images , i'm using mac os x 10.8
i did it many times and the same problem existsGo to answer 1
Additional System Details
- Progressive Downloader Integration Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
i did it many times and the same problem exists
it's not with firefox only all browsers do the sama and i don't know why :S with facebook only
If this is with all browsers, sounds like a problem with your internet connection, not Firefox.
Restart your computer
Restart your Router and Modem
Contact your ISP
You can also try to disable IPv6.