The Downloads Clear List Button Not Working In Firefox 19.0
After upgrading Firefox to version 19.0 today, I noticed that the Downloads Clear List Button does not work & is always grayed/greyed out, and so you can not clear all downloads; and so you have to remove them each one-at-a-time.
I did not have this problem until upgrading to version 19.0
Thank you, -John Jr
This occurred as soon as I updated to Firefox 19.0. I've disabled all add-ons and it makes no difference. The clear button is still greyed out. Hope this can be resolved since I use the clear function all the time.Go to answer 12
I made a bug report:Go to answer 17
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
I can confirm this problem for Firefox 19.0 on Ubuntu 12.04.2...
Thank you for sharing that RamShock. :)
This should be fixed in FF 20. Can anyone having this issue give the latest Beta a try and let us know?
Thanks! It worked!!! I just hope they can fix this bug so I can go back to Private Browsing.
Thank you Matt_G , I tried the Firefox 20.0B4 Beta, and this issue is fixed in that version it seems. :)