My Firefox started crashing today repeatedly.
Today my firefox began crashing. The only websites I have been on for the past few hours have pretty much been Facebook and Netflix, which leads me to believe it might be a Flash player problem. Here are my crash reports for today.
bp-85707288-0826-42f1-acc2-c0e442130219 2/19/20133:53 PM bp-a4635051-3fc0-4e93-851d-da1cd2130219 2/19/20133:53 PM bp-b884308e-0d16-4654-a464-ffc572130219 2/19/20133:40 PM bp-dd6ab804-b9a9-460d-91cb-eab822130219 2/19/20133:15 PM bp-885b9ecb-fa43-4c85-ae30-dddc62130219 2/19/20132:25 PM bp-e6a32dae-09ed-4f26-8611-273492130219 2/19/20131:41 PM bp-6514e974-8e3f-4dd1-b33c-5af602130219 2/19/20131:17 PM
Modified by cor-el
hello, unfortunately this seems to be a crash that is appearing in firefox 19 on windows 8 - developers are investigating the causes of it...Go to answer 4
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 220.127.116.1192
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Happy Cloud Web Plugin
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Pando Web Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.4.1 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
I was in the process of trying these when this reply came through. When viewing the reply, I got another crash. So far none of these fixes have worked for this crash.
hello, unfortunately this seems to be a crash that is appearing in firefox 19 on windows 8 - developers are investigating the causes of it...
You can also check for problems caused by plugins.
W7 several crashes. Very annoying.
hello ap70, when you're on windows 7 then the crashes you're seeing will most likely be caused by different problem than the ones phalcomb has posted above. please open a new question and include your system details & crash report ids like phalcomb has done in his question - this will help us understand better whats going on and makes it easier to find a solution to the problem. thank you...