Videos won't play when using Photobucket
When using Photobucket I get the error ("There was a problem playing your video. Video not found.") When I try to run the video in Internet Explorer, it works fine. Appears this is not just my issue, a lot of other people are having the same problem.
I did clear my cache in Firefox and I am currently running Firefox 18.0.2.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Please check if all your plugins are up-to-date. To do this, go to the Mozilla Plugin Check site.
Once you're there, the site will check if all your plugins have the latest versions. If you see plugins in the list that have a yellow Update button or a red Update now button, please update these immediately.
To do so, please click each red or yellow button. Then you should see a site that allows you to download the latest version. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation and follow the steps mentioned in the installation procedure.
Appears to be working ok today. Maybe because my Firefox updated to 19.0 ?
19.0 does fix many issues. Glad that your issue is now resolved. Thanks!