Apple has forced new version of Adobe Flash, old was compromised; Firefox is incompatible with latest version of Adobe Flash, can you help?
The new version of Adobe Flash works in Safari. Apple thought the older version of Adobe Flash had security compromises, so Mac users can no longer use the older versions of Adobe Flash. Some setting in Firefox is not letting the update to the latest version of Adobe Flash work.
New version: 11.6.602.167
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
I resolved the problem by enabling the plug-in. Thank you.