Desktop does not setup successfully (a message appears on screen) on windows XP
When I open my browser a message comes on stating that Google Desktop setup was unsuccessful I do notice that my apps that come on in the top section of my page are not coming on. How do I go about correcting this problem?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0