This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
after installing ATT wireless firefox does not connect to internet
After installing AT&T wireless I cannot connect to any websites on Firefox. I do get toolbars, tabs and a white screen and can connect to Safari.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- npmnqmp 071300000041
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
You can try to reset (power off/on) the router.