So i installed the add-on and got a few lists including easy list and.. nothing. it doesnt do anything and im new to firefox since chrome kept crashing for me. can i get some help please?
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Uninstall and reinstall the extension and give a try....
In order to uninstall a possibly unwanted extension, please do the following:
- From the Firefox window click the Firefox button at the top left and select Add-ons, or, if the Firefox button is not shown, click the Tools menu and click Add-ons.
- Once the Add-on Manager has opened in a new tab, click the Extensions button on the left side of the window.
- You should now see a list of your installed extensions on the right side together with buttons on the right side of each extension.
- To remove an extension from Firefox, simply click the Remove button. You should see a message that informs you about the successful removal of the add-on.
- Note that some add-ons require a Firefox restart to be removed completely. To perform a Firefox restart after the add-on removal, click the Restart now link in the message.
You can find further information about uninstalling extensions in the following articles:
thanks man, figured out shortly after, just had to 'enable' the extension which i saw how to do when manually trying to block an add and wallah! thanks anyway man