Is there a way to overide Firefox opening something in a new window, because the site says it should?
I already changed my settings to open new windows in a new tab instead, but on some sites it still opens in a new window. For example, on target.com when I zoom a product image, it opens it in a completely new window. Is there a way to fix this? I am using a mac.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
How do you zoom the images? If I mouse over an image, I get text. Using the normal Firefox zoom (Cmd-+) causes no reaction from the site. I am also using a Mac.