This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Are there caveats associated with adding firefox.exe into Microsoft Enhanced Mitigagation Toolkit(EMET) ? Thank-You.
Win 7x64. Latest ver. Firefox as of 02/15/2013.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1248
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1997
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.525
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Download the firefox from the official website.
The mitigation toolkit was installed and firefox.exe added; so far no problems or caveats(such as stability, crashes) to report.
Was surprised there were no suggestions or user experience(s) to guide the decision.
All the best