Whenever I click to open an Intuit topic for more information, Firefox goes into action but only provides me with a blank screen. Nowhere can I find the info.
Why does Firefox take over when I click on a link for more information in an email from Intuit's website, but only show a blank page with zero information. Perhaps I need to uninstall Firefox.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.5
- Plugin that scans in checks
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!