I have a new built pc and installed firefox. The tool bar at the top is missing (the one that has tools and bookmarks. How do i get that back and where do i copy my bookmarks to
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
press Alt(keep pressed) + V + T + M to restore the menu bar.
If that doesn' work take a look here:
What happened to the File, Edit, and View menus?
Also, for details on how to use bookmarks see this article:
How to use bookmarks to save and organize your favorite websites
Did this help you?
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible:
- Firefox > Options
- "View > Toolbars" (press F10 to display a hidden menu bar)
Open the Customize window to set which toolbar items to display:
- Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout
- View > Toolbars > Customize
- Check that "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the toolbar palette in the customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- If you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up