Some websites are showing up magnified, how do I get them back to the right size?
Particularly www.pubmed.com is showing up with huge font and I can see no way to shrink it back to it's original size so that I can view the whole page. I have tried reopening the page, but this particular website keeps opening as if it has been magnified. Even after reopening firefox, the page is still magnified. Is there a tool I can use to change the screen resolution on just this page? The rest of my sites open just fine.
(sorry, seem to have pasted the wrong reply message)Go to answer 1
hello, try to press ctrl+0 ('zero') while you're on the page in order to reset the zoom level or in case this doesn't work also go through the other common troubleshooting steps at Websites look wrong or appear differently than they shouldGo to answer 1
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 18.104.22.16892
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Unity Player 2.6.0f7
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
(sorry, seem to have pasted the wrong reply message)
Modified by cor-el
hello, try to press ctrl+0 ('zero') while you're on the page in order to reset the zoom level or in case this doesn't work also go through the other common troubleshooting steps at Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should
Oh, you are a lifesaver! control zero worked! bless you! :)