The pages that I bookmark display other pages from my bookmarks when I click on the names in bookmarks.
I bookmark URLs using FIREFOX's BOOKMARK THIS PAGE feature. However, when I try to reuse the pages by clicking on the BOOKMARK, FIREFOX loads a different page from my BOOKMARKS. This happens all the time.
Chosen solutionby PHLXCISO
Thank you for your prompt response. However, there is an issue. You recommend updating FIREFOX to 18.2 but when I try to update it says FIREFOX 15.0..1 is the latest version.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Nitro PDF Plug-in for Firefox and Chrome
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
Thank you for your prompt response. However, there is an issue. You recommend updating FIREFOX to 18.2 but when I try to update it says FIREFOX 15.0..1 is the latest version.
Just updated to 15.0.1 nd the problem is solved. Many thanks.
I have Firefox 19.0 but the problem persists but, the URLs are accurate because when I copy them and use Paste and Go they go to the correct sites. Also, I have Windows 7 and Firefox 19.0 on my desktop and this does not happen on it.