I can log into PACER.gov, I can select the court, but when I fill in a query pressing the submit button does nothing.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
As of this morning, PACER still will not work, clicking the Run Query button on the Query page does nothing, But Chrome and IE work fine.
I clicked on Reset Firefox on the Troubleshooting Information page, and it now works.
So what do I have to do to get the extensions back?
You can go to addons.mozilla.org to install extensions.
I found a folder that the reset created on my Desktop called OldFireFoxData that seems to have reference to my last extensions, that helped.
Also I clicked on More system Details, and there is a list of my old plug-ins.