Why are fonts not showing correctly in the latest update?
Our blog uses the leetpress theme. You an view a sample here:
But with the latest Firefox update, the fonts are changed to my default font setting, which is Times New Roman. I tried Chrome and it doesn't have problems.
I already checked for possible solutions for my problem. Please don't give me an answer where I have to check the "Allow pages to use their own font" because it is checked since I started using Firefox. I'm not sure if it's because of the latest update. Hardware acceleration is also checked.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
website is perfect..
change your font size or make sure your not zoomed in..
maybe this article will help you:
Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should
Please report back to us!
Can you attach a screenshot?
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.
Try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox.
- Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"
I did not change any setting. All I did was update the browser. I have the default settings. When this browser was updated, the fonts are no longer like the leetpress theme. I'm currently using a laptop. I tried accessing the blog from a pc, the same thing happens.