therefore, I'm unable to reply to an email, forward an email...WHAT HAPPENED???
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Is this about Firefox?
Yes, it is about Firefox, but it's now a moot point, as when I open an email, THEN those buttons appear. I could have sworn they showed up whether an email was open or not before an hour or two ago.
Actually, it's not totally a moot point. I no longer have a 'Refresh' button, either.
Can you attach a screenshot?
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible:
- Firefox > Options
- "View > Toolbars"
Open the Customize window to set which toolbar items to display:
- View > Toolbars > Customize
- Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout
- If missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- If you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up
Make sure that you haven't enabled a High Contrast theme in the Windows Accessibility settings and that you allow pages to choose their colors in Firefox.
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Colors : [X] "Allow pages to choose their own colors, instead of my selections above"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.