I have 32 tabs open (how I don't know) but I can't get to those tabs to close them.
I'm not good using computers. For some reason, blank tabs started coming up in a fast stream and by the time I could stop them, quite a few were created. I tried to delete each tab and did up to 32 of them. I decided to shut down and reboot. When I clicked on Firefox again, I had no information to click on to try to resolve the issue; only the Firefox logo and the grey settings were on the page. I clicked on bookmarks to get my websites that I needed to use. I tried logging out again to no avail. When the Foxfire logo comes up, the top of the screen that contains the info I need, scrolls off the screen and I can't access it to solve the problem.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, i'm not sure if i understand the issue correctly - however in order to sort things out you could try to launch firefox in safemode once (the window settings should be temporarily restored to the default there)...