How do I disable Firefox from starting automatically when I restart my computer
When I restart my computer (MacBook Pro) Firefox (18.0.2) automatically starts up.
Chosen solutionby cor-el
Control-click on its Dock icon and uncheck 'Open at Login'Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DivX Plus Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Thanks for the quick response but no go.... Firefox is not listed in the login items...
Control-click on its Dock icon and uncheck 'Open at Login'
That worked. Big Thanks!!