This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Since my last update on 2/5/13, when Starting FF 18.0.3, add-ons are checked for compatibility and FF opens the "What's New" home page. How cdo I correct this
How do I correct this issue? I'm on 32-bit Windows Vista. I've tried deleting the user update folder in Appdata and checked for other issues in the support sections.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.527
- Unity Player 3.5.2f2
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
I deleted the User.js file and everything is normal for this issue--thanks