New updates not working just hangs
Additional System Details
- Version 184.108.40.20692
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 220.127.116.1176
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Facebook Video Calling by Skype
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Please go to www.getfirefox.com and download Firefox 18.0.2
Thanks Tylerdowner - as yet untested - will see what happens when the next new update happens.
I have installed 18.0.2 several times now and all I get is Norton popping up telling me updater is safe but then nothing, the only way I can get Firefox to start is by deleting the updater files, any ideas how to fix this? I have never had any problems with Firefox in the past