How do I get Firefox to run and display applets without asking for my permission for each one?
Each time I load a web page with a new applet I get asked whether I want to run it. I don't want this. I just want the applets to be run. I read in the help section about using the java console but I can't find how to display the java console either.
Chosen solutionby philipp
hello, lower the security level within the java settings in the system control panel: http://www.java.com/en/download/help/jcp_security.xmlRead this answer in context 3
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, lower the security level within the java settings in the system control panel: http://www.java.com/en/download/help/jcp_security.xml
That worked. Thanks very much for the prompt help.