Since I upgraded from Firefox 17.0.1 to 18.0.2 I'm experiencing the weirdest bug with invoicing in the MYOB Liveaccounts website. Has this been reported?
I don't know what the internal processes are that aren't now working in MYPB Liveaccounts but it was a calculation on an invoice which has stopped working. it used to do a simple multiplication of the number of hours completed at a particular hourly rate. This is now not computing and therefore the invoice can't be completed. Weird I know, but that's it. Any ideas?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_35 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- ABR_AUSkey Plugin Mozilla Component
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!