why aren't my bookmark folders showing up as options in the "page bookmarked" window?
I recently upgraded to Firefox 18 and when I go to make a new bookmark folder I can see it in the bookmarks menu under "show all bookmarks" but when I'm trying to bookmark a page while browsing the folders are not showing up in the pulldown menu on the "page bookmarked" window.
I can't use Choose to find the folders either
I can then go back and manually drag the pages over but that's annoying.
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
The drop-down shows a few recently used folders. If you expand the folder using the button to the right of the drop-down, can you find the new folder on the full list?
There are two buttons on the Folder line in that window. The one on the right should give the full list of folders.